Is there anything more fun-sounding than “taco night”?
I don’t know about you, but when I hear that, I immediately get excited. Thoughts of ground beef, chorizo, guac and queso dancing through my head.
I’ve partnered with Cacique® to help you prepare for taco night the right way! One Two of my favorite additions that make this taco night sooooo quick and easy is their new Mexican-style chipotle queso dip and fully cooked chorizowas their Chipotle Queso Dip . They’re both made with authentic ingredients like queso fresco, which is the first ingredient in the queso dip and premium pork shoulder. Yum!!
Even better, they’re both microwaveable, – it’s so easy, you just heat up the chorizo for 3-4 minutes and the queso heat it up in the microwave 2-3 minutes and stir. Then top and dollop, Drizzle drizzle or dunk on top of your tacos with all that tasty cheese and make sure you have plenty of napkins nearby.
10 Minute Taco Night with Cacique
- Vegetables. I like to use white or red onion, jalapenos, tomatoes, and lettuce. All chopped small. Occasionally I throw in some sliced radishes too. Keep them in separate bowls so you have an assembly line for your tacos.
- Meat. I used Cacique Fully Cooked Chorizo with Queso, which was a nice change from ground beef! And SO easy. Microwave 3-4 minutes or warm in a pan over medium-high heat and put in a bowl for serving.
- Taco shells. I like flour for soft tacos and corn for crunchy tacos. Obviously use whatever you like, but put on separate plates or a tin foil baking tray for easy-grabbing!
- Cheese. I used Cacique Queso Fresco, a crumbly, mild cheese that’s perfect for topping tacos! Crumble some into a bowl and set alongside the veggies.
- Queso Dip. Heat the Cacique Chipotle Queso Dip according to instructions and stir. Go wild!
This post is sponsored by Cacique. All opinions (and bad jokes) are my own.