I have a special place in my heart for my mom. I also have a special place in my heart for brunch. Thankfully, there is a holiday dedicated to Moms and for some reason, brunch is the coinciding meal.
In case you still need a place to go, here are a few spots for you to check out this Sunday!
Mothers Day Brunch Guide 2017
- The Smile – If you haven’t been before, Mother’s Day is the one day during the entire year that the restaurant accepts reservations for their popular brunch! A celeb hotspot and cozy space on Bond Street makes it perfect for all those trendy moms out there.
- The Breslin – This Mother’s Day, The Breslin Bar & Dining Room will feature a brunch special of Salmon Eggs Benedict with house-smoked, curry-cured salmon and garam masala hollandaise served over two poached eggs and chef April’s English muffins. The restaurant will also feature a special pastry basket of mini pastries including a chocolate cherry scone, croissant, banana walnut coffee cake, glazed chocolate doughnut and apple rhubarb turnover. To round out the experience, moms will receive a goody bag filled with specialty candies to take home!
- Salvation Burger – Mothers Day Brunch includes a pimento burger with fried egg ($16) and Bourbon infused with PG tips + wood-fired lemonade ($14). Pictured below!
- Craft – This Mother’s Day brunch, enjoy dishes such as buttermilk pancakes with strawberry jam & chamomile whipped cream, house-made maple & sage sausage grits and the craft scramble with fried oysters, bacon & grilled sourdough. Drinks include blood orange mimosas, passionfruit ginger bellinis and barbaforte bloody marys. Craft Mother’s Day Brunch Menu here.
- Fowler & Wells – The latest New York spot by Tom Colicchio (Craft is also his) will offer a Mother’s Day brunch of the restaurant’s signature dishes, served in an elegant room in The Beekman, a new hotel and residence in a one-of-a-kind 1883 landmark building in lower Manhattan. Dish highlights include the “foie graffle” with strawberries and peanuts or the baked eggs with leeks, black truffle, garlic cream & brioche toast. Fowler & Wells Mother’s Day Brunch Menu here.
- Felice – This Mother’s Day, Felice Gold will server an a la carte menu including items such as Minestra Nello Straccio ($20) – spinach, ricotta and crescenza rolls with nutmeg and lemon zest served with veal ragu and sea salt and black pepper tuna steak ($38) served with quinoa, carrots, red onions, orange, fennel salad and balsamic dressing. Additional dishes include carrot ginger soup ($12) and radicchio salad ($17).
- Burger & Barrel – This mother’s day B&B Winepub will be featuring additions to the menu such as Baby Roasted Beet Salad with goat cheese mousse and orange segments ($14), Crab & Coconut Cocktail with mango, radicchio, endive and cilantro ($18) and Surf & Turf that includes 8oz filet mignon, lobster tail, crispy polenta cake and an heirloom tomato salad ($45). The restaurant will also offer the “Call Your Mother” cocktail, a gin based drink with watermelon-chamomile puree, St. Germaine, and finished with sparkling rosé, along with an $11 all day drink special for Lamberti prosecco and Noble Hill Mourvedre Rosé 2016. B&B Winepub will be open 10am-11pm Mother’s Day.
- One Bedford – On Mother’s Day, families in Greenpoint, Brooklyn can be treated to an European-themed brunch with dishes such as Breakfast Ravioli or musette stuffed with fresh blueberries and a decadent mascarpone cream, as well as an Open-Face Croque Monsieur or the restaurant’s signature Mikey Burger cooked with melted provolone cheese, peppercorn sauce and caramelized onions while enjoying a refreshing sips of rosé on the house.
- Max Brenner – Sweet for a sweet! This Mother’s Day, treat mom to her chocolate with Max Brenner’s DIY doughnut party ($19). Doughnuts are served with a variety of white chocolate and milk chocolate melted ganache and a variety of toppings from sprinkles to chocolate covered nuts to make your own flavor combinations and to make brunch interactive and fun. Diner’s can wash it down with their Chocolate Martini garnished with a chocolate-covered strawberry.
- L’Amico – L’Amico will be offering a special Mother’s Day menu that includes dishes like lobster eggs benedict with Meyer lemon hollandaise and asparagus salad and Crispy Meringue with orange blossom and wild strawberries. Brunch is served from 11:30 – 3:30 pm.
- The Plaza – The Palm Court at The Plaza will be offering a special Mother’s Day tea – a selection of small bites (sandwiches, scones, pastries) and a glass of champagne. If you have kids, they can enjoy the Eloise Tea alongside Mom! Offered the entire weekend.
- Charlie Palmer Steak – This Mother’s Day, get her drunk with bottomless brunch! Unlimited bloody marys, mimosas, and rosé from their rolling Mimosa + Bloody Mary cart and new spring-inspired flavors on the spinning doughnut wheel. Brunch selections range from classic French Toast to handmade agnolotti pasta with spring peas and brown butter. After brunch, head upstairs to Spyglass for a picture-perfect photo opportunity in front of the Empire State Building. Charlie Palmer Mothers Day Brunch Menu here.
- Zuma – Starting just in time for Mother’s Day, Zuma will be serving it’s Brunch Omakase Gochiso available on Sundays only, 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM. The $55/pp classic menu includes one cocktail, while the signature “Nomimono” menu offers two and a half hours of a selection of Zuma classic cocktails and champagne, beer and wine, available for $75/pp. Both menus include a selection of a signature Zuma entrée, enhanced by unlimited visits to three indulgent stations featuring selections from Zuma’s raw bar, robata grill and sweets.